- FLUXUS 60th Tributo a Francesco ConzCittadella ContemporarySep 3–4, 2022
- Exhibitionby Alison Knowles: A Retrospective (1960–2022)BAMPFA, Berkeley, CaliforniaJul 20, 2022–Feb 12, 2023
- ExhibitionROLAND SABATIER & ANNE-CATHERINE CARONVilla CernigliaroJul 10–Aug 10, 2022
- ExhibitionFluxus Sex Ties / This is where the music starts!Nassauischer Kunstverein WiesbadenJul 15–Oct 30, 2022
- ExhibitionDorothy IannoneLouisiana Museum of Modern ArtMay 25–Sep 11, 2022
- ExhibitionRaphael Montañez Ortiz: A Contextual RetrospectiveEl MuseoApr 14–Sep 11, 2022
- ExhibitionMarcel DuchampMuseum Für Moderne KunstApr 02–Oct 03, 2022
- ExhibitionDichtung in 3D. Textskulpturen und Gedichtobjekte seit 1960Deutsche National Bibliothek, LeipzigApr 08–Oct 30, 2022
- ExhibitionIch Bin Noch Nicht TotMar 26–Oct 30, 2022
Even if Fluxus was not a movement in the traditional sense of an avant-garde movement, Fluxus has nevertheless been very moving to this day. Fluxus has not left out any continent. In the continuation of a migration that was born not out of necessity, but rather from a desire to trace the spiritual in art of different cultures, we would like to draw attention here to what we consider the most important Fluxus collections in the world.
- World Wide Web
If you would like to join our list of networks, please contact email@example.com.